Thread: How to make make retro videos?

How to make make retro videos?

What soft do I need for this purpose?

You can give any color video the monochrome treatment with a simple montage created with video editing software. Movavi Video Editor is good choice for this purpose. Here is a guide for you task https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-make-black-white-old-movie-effect.html "How to Create an Old Film Effect".

The editing stage is the stage where you can make or break your video. This is where all the content you have comes together in a meaningful way. This is where you bring together disparate clips into a cohesive story. A well-edited project will be crisp and flow with great precision. All the creative decisions you have made from pre-production through post-production shine through after it has all been edited down to its final form. To accomplish your video editing entirely, there have been launched many ecstatic and incredible editing tools to give videos a vintage look.
    Most of the time, I prefer DaVinci Resolve as it provides professional tools for video and audio editing in SD, HD, and Ultra HD. You can use this tools frequently in professional editing, color correction and Fairlight audio tools for SD, HD, and Ultra HD work at up to 60 frames per second.
    I also rely on Freemake because of its convenient features which provide free video editing software without registration, time limitations or hidden costs.