Thread: How can I earn money from the building of a job board website?

How can I earn money from the building of a job board website?

You can make it a membership site, you can run ads for colleges and training programs, other sponsored ads, corporate affiliations/partnerships, guest blogging… ads are the best since job boards tend to have a high number of page views per session. You can also do fremium upgrades like professional resume writing or specialized recruitment/ job finder by a real person. Also you charge people posting jobs a certain amount either per month or per post, and offer upgrades to get their posting listed at the top of the page for high visibility, also charge to view a certain amount of resumes and searches per month. So lots of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjemas View Post
    If your website will be popular and will meet all modern trends and requirements you can monetize it. There are many ways how to do this. Some variants are: memberships, paid advertising, blog articles with sponsored content, current events guide. I recommend you to start from this blog https://light-it.net/blog/10-things-...ard-website/#2 there are many useful info for you.
    Last edited by rogergallagher; 02-28-2019 at 06:21 AM.