Thread: Bootstrap 3 Carousel crashing Microsoft Edge?

Bootstrap 3 Carousel crashing Microsoft Edge?

Hi. Just upgraded to Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and noticed that, on our site, the Bootstrap 3 Carousel is crashing the browser? It flashes the page during the first transition, then the browser switches to a white page stating:

"This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later."

Here's the page:
    http://www.cairnsmorecottages.co.uk/...on-stewart.php

It works in every other browser but Microsoft Edge. Should I react to this or is this a bug with the new browser that's likely to be fixed with an update?

Would appreciate your advice on how to resolve this. Thank you.
    NJ

So I had to google Edge, So.. It's a worst version of IE.. and here I thought they couldn't do any worst, It just seems that Bootstrap 3 has no compatibility for ME or ME doesn't support the content, this my might be fixed when Bootstrap 4 comes out (very soon already announced) the best thing you can do is detect the browser and give them an alert telling them ME is not a supported browser and give them a link to Chrome or Firefox