Hello everyone

I'm new in this forum and I'm also still an absolute beginner in terms of JavaScript and JQuery. I need some help with Bootstrap's accordion. Well, actually implementing Bootstrap’s accordion (with the Default functionality) as such isn't a problem, however, there is a certain something extra I would like to add to it, but I don't know how.

Anyway, the task is as follows:
I have a bootstrap accordion (like the one on http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#...mple-accordion ), just with ten panels, and the panels one and two are expanded/open (via HTML) by default. (That's something I can still add.) Well, here comes the challenge. Whenever I click on another panel e.g. number three, the panels three and four are supposed to expand (open up) and the current ones (one and two) should close. Of course, when I click on an open one (e.g. number three), that one is supposed to close and the subsequent one (e.g. number four) should remain open. Now, if I want to expand panel number three, while the subsequent Panel, number four, is still open, without closing and reopening it. (Any other open panels should close)

I'd be grateful for any help anyone can give me.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards

konni0883