Thread: Did you try to play golf?

Did you try to play golf?

Did you try to play golf? Is it interesting game to start?

Golf will show you above anything else in the world what your true meddle is worth.
    How you re-act to bad shots, or how you re-act to a slower player than yourself.

Ask your self this:

Remember that first hole in one that you putted in putt-putt. What a rush it was, wasn't it?

Golf is no different. That first time you connect the dots and hit your best drive, or hit a beautiful iron to the green and either make it or come real close. Or, you sink a 30+ foot putt. This is what drives you insane! Trying to repeat those feelings over and over again.

This is why I play Golf. I need to feel that rush of a good drive, and then that low a poor iron shot that just ruins my day so I can search for that high of another great shot!

I like golf because it is a mental challenge of thinking your way around the course. I am always striving to beat my personal best. It's peaceful. It's humbling. It reveals character. It's competitive. It's social. It's a lifelong game. You can play on the same courses the professionals play on. I recommend you to try. If you need some equipment I recommend to search reviews on Golfclubguru blog https://golfclubguru.net/