Thread: Bootstrap theme for Lemonstand

Bootstrap theme for Lemonstand

Recently I built a theme for the Lemonstand Ecommerce software using Bootstrap as a base. It is meant as a quick start for developers to get going and as a good theme for beginners to learn the system with (still working on the docs.) http://lemonstand.com/marketplace/theme/bootstrap/ is the link for Marketplace where it is hosted (free) which also has links to the GitHub page for full source.

I also tried to keep it as base-bootstrap as possible for easier adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbee View Post
    Recently I built a theme for the Lemonstand Ecommerce software using Bootstrap as a base. It is meant as a quick start for developers to get going and as a good theme for beginners to learn the system with (still working on the docs.) http://lemonstand.com/marketplace/theme/bootstrap/ is the link for Marketplace where it is hosted (free) which also has links to the GitHub page for full source.

I also tried to keep it as base-bootstrap as possible for easier adoption.
    I've visited this link but found no result except the following message:
    "Product not found or disabled"

Is there any problem with the link or you removed your theme from that place?

I took the theme down. LemonStand 1.x is outdated, insecure, and unkept. The team is focusing everything onto their SaaS product which is barely passable as even a minimum viable product right now. They also just don't care about community, so I decided to not deal with it anymore. I took the theme down from the MP and from GitHub. I recommend finding another ecommerce solution or building your own over using LS.