Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Twitter

My bootstrap template is missing it's header section when published online

Hi guys. I am new to twitter bootstrap and already love using it to develop simple projects. My questions might sound silly to most but I ran into a problem while trying to test-publish a downloaded bootstrap online. The header section including the background image, the nav-bar contents, sample coy slogan and such are all totally missing. Showed up fine on when I open the template locally though. I am completely stumped here. Here's what I have tried:

1. changed website host to another webhost. Stiked ll the same
    2. checked the file locations of all files (css image etc..) still the same.
    3.Trying different methods to upload website (via ftp, web-based file manager) no change.

Any help is much appreciated.

thanks

I have a very similar problem now. Seems like really helpful tips, thanks for sharing. I am a complete noob when it comes to webdesign, but I want to launch a website reminding this one https://elitecelebsmag.com/plastic-surgery-gone-wrong/ , celebrities' lifestyle is what I would like to write about.
    Last edited by DanielLee5; 07-10-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: mistake