Thread: Responsive Sticky Nav Disappears on Collapsed Click

Responsive Sticky Nav Disappears on Collapsed Click

Strange problem I can't seem to figure out. Working on a new site in 4 Alpha 2.

I've implemented two navigation bars (primary and sub). The sub nav is sticky. It collapses properly but, when you click on the menu icon to open it up the nav slides up into itself an disappears. The only way to bring back the nav is to refresh the page. HTML is below. No custom CSS except link colors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Code:
    <div class="container-fluid sub-nav-bg" data-toggle="sticky-onscroll">
    		<div class="container">
    			<nav class="navbar navbar-light" div id="sub-nav">
    				<button class="navbar-toggler hidden-sm-up green-lt" type="button" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#sub-nav"><i class="material-icons">menu</i></button>
    				<div class="collapse navbar-toggleable-xs" id="sub-nav">
    						<ul class="nav navbar-nav">
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature1">Overview</a></li>
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature2">POS</a></li>
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature3">Products & Inventory</a></li>
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature4">Payments, Loyalty & Gift</a></li>
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature4">Reporting & Analytics</a></li>
    							<li class="nav-item"><a class="nav-link" href="#feature4">Customer Management</a></li>
    						</ul>
    					</div>
    				</nav>
    			</div>
    		</div>
    Issue Solved - Check the Scrollspy vs collapse ID names and make sure they're not duplicated... oops.
    Last edited by bbdesigns; 07-19-2016 at 04:12 PM.