Thread: How to make Bootstrap Modal dialog responsive on a real iPhone vs emulated by Chrome?

How to make Bootstrap Modal dialog responsive on a real iPhone vs emulated by Chrome?

I also posted this question on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...emulated-by-ch

I tried to make Bootstrap Modal box work and make it responsive, and read this question too: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...-modal-context

However, the page works well in Google Chrome, and works well in Google Chrome *simulated* iPhone 5, 6, or 6 Plus (note simulated in debug tool) -- and not work on a real iPhone 6 Plus or iPad (in the portrait mode). (the text appear really huge).

The code I used are:

Code:
        <div class="modal-body">
            <div class="container col-md-12">
                <div class="row">
                    <p class="col-md-4">
                        1 Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
                    </p>
                    <p class="col-md-4">
                        2 Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
                    </p>
                    <p class="col-md-4">
                        3 Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
                    </p>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    How can it be made to work on a real iPhone? Hm... can somebody help? I asked this from StackOverflow and nobody could answer this... I thought this is a pretty simple thing about Bootstrap.

sample page on: http://skiesof.blue/try/
    Last edited by winterheat; 04-25-2016 at 11:21 AM.