PDA

View Full Version : hello!!

eduardonwa
03-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone! I am Eduardo I live in Mexico and Im very new at this! (bootstrap) donīt know much about html or css but I think Im getting a good idea at least. From what I understand .html and .css have a connection and one works with the other, in .html you build stuff and in .css you add the look of it.

I donīt always understand how this works. EXAMPLE: When Im looking for a code I usually get it in and paste it, but i get lost when I need to change the look of it, size, color, width, or add something to the code that would make it more stable. I was able to embed a youtube video but I couldn't keep the ratio of the window, so if I want to change a visual element I screw up. Im also having a hard time understanding how to change colors of text, headers, etc. Please help i know this is very basic so if you have time i would thank you very much!! :D

cheers

Rick
03-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Everyone starts at the beginning.
I recommend that you obtain a book that will teach you how to code and use css. Something that has a title like "Learning HTML5".
I would recommend looking at http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/ they have very good books for the beginner.
Good luck