PDA

View Full Version : product colour customizer

richardlilley
01-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi does anybody know where to find a example of code that allows you to have a product and then change the colour of it or even better say the back colour and also the front cover ..?
link attached lie vive active
https://www.hivehome.com/hive-active-heating

half way down the page >

Rick
01-12-2016, 03:56 PM
I am not sure what you are asking. Change color automatically? Change color upon a specific action? Please provide more information.

richardlilley
01-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Hi I was looking to be able to have an main image that has 2 parts ie top and bottom and then when you clicked on a thumbnail of a bottom option it shows in the main image and the same for the top section. So 2 parts could change on the image depending on what option is clicked for ie the bottom or top section .
Thanks

richardlilley
01-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi I was looking to be able to have an main image that has 2 parts ie top and bottom and then when you clicked on a thumbnail of a bottom option it shows in the main image and the same for the top section.

So 2 parts could change on the image depending on what option is clicked for ie the bottom or top section .

Thanks

Rick
01-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Ok I think I have an idea now of what you want to due. I can of several methods to accomplish this, mainly by using hidden/visible attributes. The exact solution depends upon your site web code (html5, php, aspx). All of these would use hyperlink that has an "onclick" capability or by using Jquery. Provide more web site code information.